The Gemma O Doherty Thread

D

Deleted member 11

It seems tomorrow is to be an interesting day. I wonder will there be violence.

Eagle of the Ninth

Reaction score
I would imagine so, these type of gatherings often drag violence into them when they are unable to put a decent message across.

D

Deleted member 11

As bad as it was with me and eagle, look who just came in.

D

Deleted member 11

This pub has still the old wall out the back, no need for an addition.

D

Deleted member 11

What is your prediction for tomorrow. I will not be around. There could be violence from what I hear.

Olli Rehn

Reaction score
What is your prediction for tomorrow. I will not be around. There could be violence from what I hear.
Just read the stuff on PI. Not really following it. Gemma is a busted flush- that is for sure.
There won't be any violence- why should there be? You will have a good crowd of hippies- and half a dozen or so nationalists hiding somewhere.
Simple maths, if you ask me.

D

Deleted member 11

I believe there will be Nationalists. By the time I get home tomorrow you will likely be the only one awake. I will not be posting till at 8 EST. Possibly only here

Moria

Reaction score
Gemma O Doherty is irrelevant to most Irish people. The only people that now her are those who spend a lot of time online. None of my family members have a clue who she is.

D

Deleted member 11

Gemma O Doherty is irrelevant to most Irish people. The only people that now her are those who spend a lot of time online. None of my family members have a clue who she is.
The tide has washed over her and she is left behind. A more robust group are ascendant.